- All Ages Concert
- Gates Open: 6.30pm
- Concert Finishes: 10.00pm approx
- There are two types of seating – Premium and Regular. Premium seating is seated, with allocated number. Regular seating not allocated.
- You are welcome to bring rugs, pillows, bean bags and low sand chairs
- Food items will be available from food stalls around the venue.
- Wine and beer will be available for purchase, however our license stipulates that no additional alcohol or soft drinks be brought in to the venue itself.
- Sealed bottled water is allowed.
- Venues are required by law to refuse entry to anyone who is intoxicated.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated. Alcohol will not be served to minors.
- No ID – No Service – No Exceptions
- Wine must be consumed from a glass.
- The Concert will continue rain or shine. Please check the forecast and be prepared accordingly.
- As a condition of sale, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations once the booking is complete except in accordance with applicable laws in the region of purchase. For further information contact us for further assistance.
- Service fees apply.
GVI Event Management
GVI Event Management is experienced in hosting a events, both nationally and internationally. Principal Geoff Vautier is based in Havelock North in the sunny Hawkes Bay. He is a former international speaker, having spoken at his own and other’s events in New Zealand, Australia, UK, Canada, USA, Fiji and Brazil.